Equipped with newly designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise, this cardioid dynamic workhorse is designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction and low noise. The microphone features super-durable construction for long-lasting performance, a rare-earth magnet for high output, and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback.
- Newly designed superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
Delivery is FREE on orders over £100 within the UK. We will normally send your order within 1 business day. Orders received before 1pm will normally be sent the same day. Instruments are sent by next working-day courier, music and small items are usually sent by first class recorded delivery. For items under £100 UK delivery charges are £5.00 for items up to and including £100
Hillsound are a family owned business established in 2001. We are part of the MIA Trusted Music Shop Warranty Scheme so you can buy from us with absolute confidence.
We are a "bricks and mortar" retail outlet with full repair facilities; not an internet box shifter. All of our instruments are checked and professionally set up prior to dispatch.
We are careful to stock only items that we feel are of suitable quality and offer the best value for money.
We endeavour to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours of recieving the order.
All our stock is price checked to ensure you get the best deal possible. If you find the same item cheaper elsewhere let us know and we will do our best to match it.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have a full 14 days to return it to us for a refund.
Best After Sales
We have a small, dedicated team of highly experienced musicians who are always on hand for advice and help. Plus our on-site workshop deals with all repairs- from the smallest adjustment through to major refurbishments.