D'Angelico Brighton Deluxe Swamp Ash Natural Pre Owned 2018
- Excellent condition (virtually as new) rare and lovely D'Angelico Brighton Deluxe in Natural Swamp Ash, This guitar comes with a deluxe hard case and ticks all sorts of boxes. Has a great neck, some very individual stylistic touches and provides a wealth of great sounds via the Seymour Duncan DA-59 Humbuckers with coil tapping options.
NB Preowned commission sale so shop collection only please.
- Neck shape: C-shape
- Neck joint: set-thru
- Fretboard material: Pau Ferro
- Truss rod: dual action
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Radius: 14”
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl/Abalone Split Block
- Frets: 22, medium
- Bridge pickup: USA Seymour Duncan DA-59 Humbucker
- Neck pickup: USA Seymour Duncan DA-59 Humbucker
- Controls: neck volume, neck tone, bridge volume, bridge tone, push/pull coil-tap, 3-way toggle switch
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic Locking
- Nut material: Tusq
- Bridge: Gold Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: stopbar
Delivery is FREE on orders over £100 within the UK. We will normally send your order within 1 business day. Orders received before 1pm will normally be sent the same day. Instruments are sent by next working-day courier, music and small items are usually sent by first class recorded delivery. For items under £100 UK delivery charges are £5.00 for items up to and including £100
Hillsound are a family owned business established in 2001. We are part of the MIA Trusted Music Shop Warranty Scheme so you can buy from us with absolute confidence.
We are a "bricks and mortar" retail outlet with full repair facilities; not an internet box shifter. All of our instruments are checked and professionally set up prior to dispatch.
We are careful to stock only items that we feel are of suitable quality and offer the best value for money.
We endeavour to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours of recieving the order.
All our stock is price checked to ensure you get the best deal possible. If you find the same item cheaper elsewhere let us know and we will do our best to match it.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have a full 14 days to return it to us for a refund.
Best After Sales
We have a small, dedicated team of highly experienced musicians who are always on hand for advice and help. Plus our on-site workshop deals with all repairs- from the smallest adjustment through to major refurbishments.