A great sounding combination and compact yet loud. Very convincing tones throughout.
Peavey two channel head with Reverb plus excellent Hayden 1 x12 cabinet.
VALVEKING® MICRO HEAD
- Two EL84 and three 12AX7 tube
- 2x Footswitch inputs. One controls Channel & Boost. One controls Reverb & Effects loop.
- Gain boost on lead channel
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Vari-Class™ variable Class A simulation control
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) with ground lift and speaker defeat
- Speaker output with impedance switch
- TSI™ tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- Footswitch input
- Microphone Simulated USB Recording output
- 3-band EQ
- 20w, 5w and 1w power switch
Hayden 112 Flat Cabinet
The new Hayden 112 F cabinet is perfect for those in need of a compact yet quality guitar cabinet.
Ruggedly constructed using finest Marine grade plywood and oversized for increased bass response the Hayden 112A performs like a far larger cabinet yet fits in the boot of a family hatchback. Also features hard wearing 'Bronco' Tolex, recessed steel carry handle and steel corner protectors.
- 1 x 12" Hayden Custom Vintage 60 speaker
- All Plywood construction
- 16 ohms 60 watt power handling
- Front mounted speaker for easy servicing
- Recessed Steel carry handle
- Oversized for increased bottom end
Delivery is FREE on orders over £100 within the UK. We will normally send your order within 1 business day. Orders received before 1pm will normally be sent the same day. Instruments are sent by next working-day courier, music and small items are usually sent by first class recorded delivery. For items under £100 UK delivery charges are £5.00 for items up to and including £100
Hillsound are a family owned business established in 2001. We are part of the MIA Trusted Music Shop Warranty Scheme so you can buy from us with absolute confidence.
We are a "bricks and mortar" retail outlet with full repair facilities; not an internet box shifter. All of our instruments are checked and professionally set up prior to dispatch.
We are careful to stock only items that we feel are of suitable quality and offer the best value for money.
We endeavour to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours of recieving the order.
All our stock is price checked to ensure you get the best deal possible. If you find the same item cheaper elsewhere let us know and we will do our best to match it.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have a full 14 days to return it to us for a refund.
Best After Sales
We have a small, dedicated team of highly experienced musicians who are always on hand for advice and help. Plus our on-site workshop deals with all repairs- from the smallest adjustment through to major refurbishments.