Advanced version of our popular US-2x2 with even better sound quality • Can be used with Windows, Mac, iOS, iPadOS • Sampling rates up to 192 kHz / 24 bit • Inputs: 2 × XLR/TRS (balanced) for Mic/Line/ Instrument level, 48V phantom power, each input switchable on/off by software • Outputs: 2 × TRS jacks (balanced), configurable by software • Low-latency monitoring function • MIDI input/output • Standard 6.3-mm headphones output (18 mW per channel) • Independent level controls for line and phones outputs • Loopback function for live streaming etc., Input and computer signals each stereo/mono selectable , OBS-compatible • Windows buffer size can be selected up from four samples • Power supplied through USB (an additional AC adapter is required for use with an iPhone/iPad) • Automatic power saving switchable on/off • Driver/firmware update notification • Rugged aluminum body with tilted panel for easy accessibility • Bundled with Cubase LE and Cubasis LE3, IK Multimedia SampleTank 4 SE and Antares Auto- Tune Unlimited (free 3-month subscription)
- High-quality Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) microphone pre-amps with ultra-low noise (EIN: -125 dBu)
- NE5532 operational amplifier for audio input and output circuits
- Recording at up to 96kHz/24-bit
- Support for Mac and Windows operating systems
- 2-in/2-out audio streaming from a PC connected via USB 2.0
- Two XLR/TRS (mic/line) analogue inputs with phantom power supply
- Inputs selectable between line and instrument level
- Wide input gain range of 57 dB for dynamic microphones
- Zero-latency monitoring (direct monitoring)
- Two TRS (balanced) analogue outputs
- Notification function keeps you updated with the latest information for your product
- Automatic update notification helps you to keep your software and firmware up to date (you can install new updates with the press of a button)
- The settings panel has been redesigned for easier control including the ability to save custom settings for future use
- Product Dimensions (mm): 65x186x160
- Net weight (kg): 1.1
- Colour: Black
Delivery is FREE on orders over £100 within the UK. We will normally send your order within 1 business day. Orders received before 1pm will normally be sent the same day. Instruments are sent by next working-day courier, music and small items are usually sent by first class recorded delivery. For items under £100 UK delivery charges are £5.00 for items up to and including £100
Hillsound are a family owned business established in 2001. We are part of the MIA Trusted Music Shop Warranty Scheme so you can buy from us with absolute confidence.
We are a "bricks and mortar" retail outlet with full repair facilities; not an internet box shifter. All of our instruments are checked and professionally set up prior to dispatch.
We are careful to stock only items that we feel are of suitable quality and offer the best value for money.
We endeavour to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours of recieving the order.
All our stock is price checked to ensure you get the best deal possible. If you find the same item cheaper elsewhere let us know and we will do our best to match it.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have a full 14 days to return it to us for a refund.
Best After Sales
We have a small, dedicated team of highly experienced musicians who are always on hand for advice and help. Plus our on-site workshop deals with all repairs- from the smallest adjustment through to major refurbishments.