- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified and designed to be a true studio reference monitor
- Bi-amplified near-field studio monitor with 8 inch cone woofer and 1 inch dome high-frequency unit
- 120 watts dynamic bi-amplified power
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Level control facilitates precise overall system level matching
- MID EQ, ROOM CONTROL, and HIGH TRIM response control switches
- LOW CUT switch
- Full magnetic shielding
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Overall Frequency Response: 42 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
Delivery is FREE on orders over £100 within the UK. We will normally send your order within 1 business day. Orders received before 1pm will normally be sent the same day. Instruments are sent by next working-day courier, music and small items are usually sent by first class recorded delivery. For items under £100 UK delivery charges are £5.00 for items up to and including £100
Hillsound are a family owned business established in 2001. We are part of the MIA Trusted Music Shop Warranty Scheme so you can buy from us with absolute confidence.
We are a "bricks and mortar" retail outlet with full repair facilities; not an internet box shifter. All of our instruments are checked and professionally set up prior to dispatch.
We are careful to stock only items that we feel are of suitable quality and offer the best value for money.
We endeavour to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours of recieving the order.
All our stock is price checked to ensure you get the best deal possible. If you find the same item cheaper elsewhere let us know and we will do our best to match it.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have a full 14 days to return it to us for a refund.
Best After Sales
We have a small, dedicated team of highly experienced musicians who are always on hand for advice and help. Plus our on-site workshop deals with all repairs- from the smallest adjustment through to major refurbishments.