The traditional sax strap or sax harness transfers the whole weight of the instrument to the neck. By the time many performers complain of chronic neck pain, there may even be damage to the cervical spine. saXholder is a new, patented three-point support system. The whole weight of the sax is transferred onto the two padded shoulder handles with assistance from the abdominal rest.
- transfers the entire sax weight evenly to both shoulders, no stress on the neck
- can be put on by one hand in seconds
- saves space, smaller than a sheet of paper when folded
- is very comfortable when sitting or standing, since it does not slip away
- looks great, especially designed for both men and women performers
- is a high-tech product that uses aircraft and space travel materials: made of Kevlar ® and aircraft aluminum.
- can be set quickly and easily: swing both shoulder handles up, pull out the telescopic slide, rotate the abdominal rest, ready.
- developed in Switzerland
- made in the European Community
- patents pending worldwide
Delivery is FREE on orders over £100 within the UK. We will normally send your order within 1 business day. Orders received before 1pm will normally be sent the same day. Instruments are sent by next working-day courier, music and small items are usually sent by first class recorded delivery. For items under £100 UK delivery charges are £5.00 for items up to and including £100
Hillsound are a family owned business established in 2001. We are part of the MIA Trusted Music Shop Warranty Scheme so you can buy from us with absolute confidence.
We are a "bricks and mortar" retail outlet with full repair facilities; not an internet box shifter. All of our instruments are checked and professionally set up prior to dispatch.
We are careful to stock only items that we feel are of suitable quality and offer the best value for money.
We endeavour to dispatch all in stock items within 24 hours of recieving the order.
All our stock is price checked to ensure you get the best deal possible. If you find the same item cheaper elsewhere let us know and we will do our best to match it.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have a full 14 days to return it to us for a refund.
Best After Sales
We have a small, dedicated team of highly experienced musicians who are always on hand for advice and help. Plus our on-site workshop deals with all repairs- from the smallest adjustment through to major refurbishments.